Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Award Day--Last Day of School

Well..

It is official--the kids are out of school. I have some pictures I would love to share with you of my wonderful treasures...my kidlets.



Ryan's 5th grade class getting their completion of Elementary School Awards.

Ryan told me before he left for school--I don't think I'm going to get any awards. Yeah...right!
 
Certification of Completion of 5th grade


Reading Excellence Award

Mark Twain Reading Achievement. Ryan read 12 Mark Twain nominated books for 2012 to get this award. His favorite is The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein.

Click the link to learn more about this distinction:
http://www.maslonline.org/?page=1112RAWinner

Ryan and his 5th grade teacher Mrs. B.

Madilyn is not to be outdone in reading excellence. She got the Reading Circle Certificate for 2nd graders. Presented by the Missouri State Teachers Association and the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.

Jacey also qualified for her grade level Reading Circle Certificate. Also presented by the Missouri State Teachers Association and the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment